EF Exchange Year is seeking an outgoing and motivated individual with a passion for international understanding and cultural exchange. As part of our team you will play an integral role in enhancing our program quality to deliver the experience of a lifetime to our students and host families.
The Regional Manager (RM) is committed to a wide range of responsibilities and plays a critical role in overall program operations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: overseeing the successful matching process of exchange students with host families in a dedicated region, providing support services to students and host families, monitoring student safety and wellbeing, liaising with public high schools, maintaining 100% compliance in-line with industry standards and actively participating in strategy to develop the region to its highest potential. RMs will be responsible for managing effective relationships in the region, understanding the unique qualities of a particular county or town, and motivating and empowering local coordinators to achieve goals. The RM serves as the primary manager for all international exchange coordinators (IECs) with respect to outreach, networking, placement and support in the province.
The position is operations-oriented and requires the ability to change priorities quickly and multi-task. We are looking for candidates who are committed to excellence in their daily work and able to manage a high volume of information while remaining productive in a fast-paced work environment. Your ability to build relationships and motivate a diverse group of volunteers is crucial to this role, as is the ability to work effectively with your colleagues abroad. Your outstanding communication and problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail, superior judgment, and sincere interest in international education will ensure a positive program experience for all participants.
- Bachelor's (HBO) degree
- At least 2-3 year work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commitment to ensuring student safety and wellbeing
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to communicate diplomatically with diverse program participants
- Ability to make and implement difficult decisions and compromises in overall program’s best interest
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing projects and issues
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Goal driven
- Positive, high energy, outgoing personality
- Love working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise extreme flexibility
- Ability to work shifts and some weekends
- Flexibility in term of weekly work schedule is important as we need to call costumers when they need it during day time, evenings and weekends
- Driving license
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF Exchange Year, part of the EF family, is a program dedicated to the promotion of international understanding through cultural exchange. Teenagers travel to another country, live as a family member in a host community and enroll in a nearby high school. Students return home with an in-depth understanding of another culture, lasting international friendships and memories to last a lifetime. For more information please visit www.efexchangeyear.org.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Back to top