We are currently looking for a REGIONAL MANAGER to start as soon as possible.
As a Regional Manager, you will have hands on involvement in the recruitment, screening and coaching of our potential au pairs. You will also have responsibility for growing the German market and ensuring that sales goals are met. The role calls for someone who displays a great deal of responsibility and autonomy, is very sales driven, is a great leader and has excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone.
You will also be responsible for developing new business and promoting the au pair program in an assigned territory. You will work closely with schools, universities, job centers, fairs and other local institutions to create and expand brand awareness and find new customers. You will collaborate with our local au pair community to help achieve these goals. This part of the role will require travel, which at peak times could amount to 50 % spent on the road. As a Regional Manager you will hence experience a mix of working inside and outside of an office.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Taking ownership of sales in your region to reach sales targets
- Driving sales on the phone through high quality consultative calls
- Creating new sales through working with local institutions and businesses
- Screening applications
- Coaching candidates through the application process in a timely manner
- Providing excellent customer service
- Planning, organizing, and executing promotional events
- Developing and implementing long term sales strategies through market research and mapping out competitive terrain, regional needs for brand and program awareness
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work experience within marketing and/or sales is meritorious
- Full proficiency in both German and English
- Proven capability with both phone sales and in person sales
- Goal orientated and good time management
- Charismatic personality, ability to work in a team and display of strong leadership skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, sense of ownership and a creative mind
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours. Valid driver’s license is a plus.
Please include cover letter and resume in English with application.
Cultural Care Au Pair is the leading flexible, affordable, live-in au pair program in the industry and has been in operation since 1989. Cultural Care is a US government-designated program allowing young people the opportunity to experience America for a year. Au Pairs live as family members and attend courses at a local college. In exchange, they offer their host families up to 45 hours per week of live-in childcare. Host families are able to bring a little of the world into their homes and au pairs have the chance to spend a year with an American family. To learn more please visit www.culturalcare.com or www.ef.com.
Back to top