Looking for your next challenge to help launch your career?
Do you have creativity, passion and always drive for results?
The THIS is the role for YOU.
Regional Manager Responsibilities
- In coordination with the Country Product Managers and the Marketing Team, he implements the sales and marketing strategy in the region he is responsible for.
- Manage, motivate and coordinate daily the local teams.
- Analyze and drive regional offices results and staff efficiency
- Elaborate the activity plans and do a weekly reporting to the CPM
- Participate in direct marketing activities: local fairs, info-meetings, open-doors and others offline activities.
- Competition Analysis
- Being a contact person for the local teams, the Country Product Managers and all the departments in Paris (Marketing, Finances etc).
- Master's degree
- Native level of French
- Sales oriented and target driven
- Management experience
- International experience (study/work)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Goes the extra mile
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
Do you have what it takes to be our next Regional Manager? If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and CV.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our Language Centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our International Language Centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation, whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top