Regional Manager Lyon
Cultural Care Au Pair is looking for a sales-driven and goal-oriented Regional Manager to join the Cultural Care Au Pair sales team in Lyon.
As a Regional Manager you are the main point of contact for au-pairs from the moment they enquire about our program until they have completed their au-pair application. This is a true hands-on opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with excellent skills in sales and business development in your assigned region. The position requires you to be self-motivated with a strong ability to organize and structure your tasks, knowing what to prioritize and when. Daily routines include, among other things: Sales activities, incoming calls, telesales, screening of candidates, visiting info centers and schools. You are a strong communicator who loves to present in front of an audience.
- Take full ownership of sales in your region to ensure that sales targets are met
- Hire, train, and supervise a team of meeting leaders / interviewers
- Develop our relationship with several local organizations by visiting fairs, universities, and other events
- Provide excellent customer service and support all client enquiries in a proactive manner
- Screen applications and coach candidates though the application process in a timely manner
The successful candidate
- Strong passion for sales and a high achiever
- High level of personal motivation – a real “self-starter”
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in their personality
- Be a leader the team will follow as well as a strong team player
- Well-organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Ideally would have been an au pair or has studied or worked abroad for some time
- Has a strong entrepreneurial spirit and is able to work and meet strict deadlines
- Native level of French
- Full proficiency in English
- University or business school graduate
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Sales oriented and a competitive attitude
- Organizing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- International experience
Please, submit your cover letter and your resume in English.
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs. EF Education First has schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 43,000 staff and teachers. Subsidiaries include, among others: International Language Centers, High School Exchange Year, Hult International Business School, and Educational Tours.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top