Regional Head of Admissions
EF Education First, Vietnam
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. The courses take place in EF’s international language centers around the world, which all offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that. Please visit http://careers.ef.com/working-at-ef/ to learn more about our atmosphere and our team.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world. You like to develop and grow staff into more senior roles, and you are a great motivator and team leader.
As Regional Head of Admissions, your main area of responsibilities include:
- Develop and employ successful projects to drive sales;
- Support in overall strategy, including growth in existing and new sales channels;
- Support in overall program budget, including sales and competitor analysis, pricing and discount policy, marketing and sales strategy, distribution and activity plans;
- Attract, develop and retain exceptional staff, including hiring and coaching tomorrow’s leaders
- Execution of off- and online campaigns and large events, e.g., student fairs and competitions;
- Exploration of partnership options and cooperation with other companies and education institutions;
- Drive customer relationship management and retention program.
- Pushing daily sales activities (telemarketing, customer calls and visits);
- Cooperation with our production units across the World;
- Crisis management and complaint handling.
In return for your dedication, we promise you a tight-knit community of colleagues / friends whom you’ll join in working hard, then playing hard. We offer you a fun, dynamic environment, where from the very start of your career with EF you can make a real impact – both on your customers, product, and on the company. Other perks include international trainings and trips, and the possibility of an amazingly exciting international career.
You have the following requirements:
- Overseas experience from either living or studying abroad in a foreign country;
- University Degree;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in sales, marketing and business development;
- Passion in sales and reaching targets;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, attention to details and strong sense of ownership;
- Positive attitude and ability to see opportunities;
- Result-driven with flexible work style and ability to perform under pressure;
- Strong networker;
- Native Vietnamese speaker;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Overseas study experience is a great plus to enable personal reference of the products positive aspects;
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel abroad
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Back to top