Regional Experience Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
Are you passionate about travel and languages? Do you believe that students studying abroad have the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you outgoing, energetic, and organized? You might be just the person we are looking for! Join EF, the world’s largest private education organization and help deliver an unforgettable experience.
About the roleAs the Regional Experience Manager supporting our Mandarin speaking students, you will facilitate all aspects of those students taking courses in the United Kingdom or the United States of America during June - August.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Attending an initial briefing and other briefings/meetings held at regular intervals.
- Delivering a welcome briefing to students and leaders of Chinese nationality.
- Ensuring, in co-operation with local staff, that discipline is maintained at all times.
- Participating in rotas such as disco and town duties.
- Providing support to course leaders and replacing course leaders as and when necessary.
- Promoting student welfare and customer satisfaction.
- Reporting to the Centre Manager/Operations Manager and sales office on a daily basis.
- Organising daily office hours to address student queries and concerns.
- Basic admin duties and other general duties assigned by the Operations Manager/Centre Manager
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Experience working with young people.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Capable of using your own initiative.
- Organised, efficient and confident about speaking in front of large groups.
- Complete fluency in English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus.
- Attend a training weekend prior to your contract commencing.
Please note - this role is temporary full-time for the summer months.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 539 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top