Regional Director, Undergraduate Enrollment - North America
You’ll be the driving force for an incredible team of enrollment specialists based in San Francisco and Boston. You are a goal-oriented, entrepreneurial individual who is passionate about higher education and committed to growing our regional presence. Working out of our San Francisco Campus (Boston could be considered), you are a self-starter who can keep a team motivated no matter where you are and wants to play a critical hands-on role in expanding the Hult presence in North America.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Enrollment, you will focus and lead your enrollment team to develop a strategy that not only broadens our reach to potential students but also perfects how we work with students through the decision-making process.
- Create and implement a strategic vision designed to broaden our reach to prospective students
- Lead by doing and get involved in all steps of the enrollment process
- Oversee regional P&L
- Manage and motivate a team of enrollment specialists dedicated to working with prospective students through their decision-making process
- Coordinate day-to-day outreach to prospective students to ensure that team is on track for key targets
- Work collaboratively with campus teams (academics, operations, admissions, CRM) to ensure best applicant experience from initial inquiry to enrollment into the program
- Optimize current communication outreach to ensure both quality and efficiency
- Responsible for development of a staff of approximately 10 people
- 5-10 years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets, preferably in the educational industry
- 3+ years of experience managing a sales or enrollment team
- Experience working with the American higher educational system a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- International minded and culturally aware
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- Fluency in English a must, Spanish an advantage
Start date: Immediately
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Hult is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution which leverages on the strengths of both.
Back to top