Regional Director of Sales
Regional Director of Sales
EF Educational Tours
EF Educational Tours seeks an entrepreneurial sales leader to join its leadership team as Regional Director of Sales. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Regional Director will have responsibility for generating revenue and increased participation in Educational Tours programs across six states in New England.
EF Educational Tours, a division of EF Education First, offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. The Regional Director of Sales will lead a team whose sales and service goals are to sell unique and memorable overseas experiences to middle and high school students, typically through teachers, principals and superintendants. The Regional Director will have direct oversight over three Regional Managers and a total staff of eleven.
This is a great professional opportunity to “own your own business,” with an ability to use the resources and brand recognition of a large, international company to ensure success. If successful, there are a number of areas for you to quickly grow within this tradition-rich environment. If you’re passionate about experiential education, this is a unique opportunity within a dynamic organization.
The successful Regional Director of Sales will have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least two years of team management experience with proven results
- Experience in mentoring and growing a sales team with a wide range of skill sets
- At least five years of sales experience, with a track record of year-over-year growth
- A demonstrated track record of working cross-functionally to ensure superior customer satisfaction
- An ability to interface easily with those from diverse backgrounds
- A genuine love for international travel and passion for experiential education
Excellent interpersonal, communications, multi-tasking, and leadership skills, along with a strong work ethic, high integrity, and low ego, are core ingredients for success in this exciting culture.
Robert Half Executive Search is EF’s partner in this search. Applicants will work directly with our agents at Robert Half throughout the recruitment process.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top