Regional Account Manager - North (m/f)
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world. www.ef.com/corporate
EF Corporate Solutions is looking for a Regional Account Manager (m/f) to play a key role in the continued rapid growth of EF’s business across Germany.
As a Regional Account Manager (m/f) your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify, prospect, develop and close key clients in your region, accounting for all phases of the sales process
- Generate revenue by working with high-profile corporate clients, mainly (M/S/Tec) DAX companies. By the end of the first year, you will be expected to have closed 2-3 key accounts
- Develop and maintain a personal network at senior executive level (C-level) in large, mainly international, corporations across your region
- As a key member of the EF CS team, participate in the development and implementation of the strategic sales plan for Germany and contribute in setting best practice at global level.
- Solid experience of successful value based B2B solution/consultative selling, targeting senior executive level
- Extensive sales experience and knowledge of the German market
- Personal network at Senior Management level within major national and multinational companies (network within HR Directors, Learning & Development Directors community a strong plus)
- Proven experience in building client specific sales strategy including needs analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Global cultural experience (having worked, lived or studied abroad)
- Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to navigate an entrepreneurial environment
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree
- German language skills at a native/bilingual level, plus fluency in English
- Hunger to develop new business tenacity and persistence
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoys challenge and a fast paced international corporate culture
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills
- Ability to develop long lasting business relationships
The position can be based in: Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin. Home office arrangements can be considered.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top