EF Educational Tours
Educational Tours continues to revolutionize our pivotal sales role with the creation of our flagship Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program. As top talent navigate this exciting two-year program they develop strong relationship sales skills and grow into fearless business owners.
We are in search of Recruitment Specialist who will play a key role in recruiting for the program. You will also represent our culture and brand with all potential candidates on campus, within our local community and beyond. You will champion the candidate experience by supporting our hiring brand in the initial engagement, providing education and promotion of Educational Tours, and owning the interview process all the way through to offer acceptance. Reporting to the Director of Recruitment and Development, you will be a central and very public–facing figure and will serve as an important filter ensuring that we bring in nothing but the best possible talent to join our sales team.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is relationship-oriented, a fast learner, resourceful, has great attention to detail, is self-directed, and proactive. You must be comfortable in an often unstructured landscape with the flexibility to work in a fast-paced and highly interactive environment. You must consider yourself a strategic “hunter” who derives motivation and fulfillment from finding and engaging with top talent.
Your core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Consistently be the passionate ambassador for our brand both internally and externally.
- Help develop and execute recruiting plans that employ traditional sourcing strategies while also developing new creative approaches.
- Represent our brand at in-person recruiting events such as college career fairs, professional networking events, and open houses.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with company leaders, hiring managers and external partners to best meet the recruiting needs of the business.
- Identify qualified candidates through a variety of screening techniques – traditional applications, phone and video interviews, and in-person meetings both in and out of the office.
- Maintain flawless communication with new and returning candidates on an ongoing basis while serving as the main point of contact for all things related to the candidate experience.
- Relentlessly pursue recruitment goals and fill all open positions with top talent.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience within either sales or recruiting.
- Approachable and friendly with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and a natural communicator.
- High level of attention to detail, excellent time management and significant capacity.
- Ability to show initiative and take the lead on projects, while also being able to take direction when needed.
- Adaptable to an always changing environment and resourceful in navigating new circumstances that come your way.
- Willingness to attend evening or weekend events as needed and to travel domestically several times a year.
- Ownership of a car is a plus.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top