Central Recruiting Team, North America
We are seeking a fast-learning, organized and detail-oriented Recruitment Coordinator to join our Central Recruiting & Employee Development team based in Boston. You will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing interviews as well as other recruiting based administrative tasks and projects. You will partner with internal colleagues and stakeholders across the company, while also providing an exceptional candidate experience to those who come through the EF hiring process.
- Drive all scheduling and coordination of candidate interviews (onsite, video, telephone).
- Facilitate onsite interview logistics to ensure outstanding candidate experience, including travel arrangements as needed.
- Partner with our Recruiters to review, post, and promote job descriptions using our ATS, Jobvite.
- Provide customer service support to candidates on inquiries associated with their interview process and candidacy.
- Manage logistical support for onsite and offsite recruiting events, along with occasional special events and independent projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 0-1 years of working experience
- Excellent customer service for hiring managers, candidates and external agencies
- Impeccable attention to detail in fast pace environment
- Ability to build rapport quickly with all stakeholders
From Boston to London, Zurich to Shanghai, you'll find EF teams across the world working together to open the world through education. We've helped millions of people become global citizens through educational travel, language learning and academic degree programs. To continue to grow our culture of innovation, we're adding more entrepreneurial thinkers and passionate doers to make an impact, build great things, collaborate, travel the world, and pave a dynamic career path in global management, teaching, technology, sales and service. Learn more at http://careers.ef.com/.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top