We are seeking a friendly, outgoing individual to be responsible for the recruitment, retention, allocation and support of host families.
- Are you a proactive, confident salesperson who thrives in a target driven environment?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people both on and off the phone, while nurturing relationships?
- Are you also systematic, structured and operationally minded with great attention to detail?
- Are you someone who loves learning, taking on responsibility, and jumping in feet-first?
- Do you love to travel and want the opportunity to work for a company where you could start a global career?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Providing students with quality host family accommodation
- Recruiting and retention of host families, mostly by phone
- Communication and support of our host families
- Communication with EF sales offices
- Maintenance of related paperwork and database records
- Enthusiastic and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Telemarketing skills
- Goal orientated with an ability to work in a target driven environment
- Structured, organized and detailed oriented
- Responsible, approachable and friendly
- Complete fluency in English
- Driving License
A job with EF will give you valuable career experience working in a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment. You will develop extensive skills in sales, customer service, negotiation, crisis management, conflict resolution and time management. You will need to plan carefully, but think and act fast. You will receive comprehensive training and professional development and work with an international team of passionate people. This role is a prefect stepping stone to many other full-time positions at EF.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centres for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centres in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top