Please include cover letter and resume with your application
Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment, where you can make a difference in people’s lives every day, and help open the world through education and cultural exchange?
In this dynamic role, you will use your passion for achieving aggressive goals to guide young men and women through the application process of becoming an au pair in the United States. If you are naturally a good listener and relationship builder, are influential and a true motivator, you will be incredibly effective at exposing potential au pairs to an amazingly unique option in the cultural exchange arena. People trust you not because you are a salesperson, but because you truly believe in what you’re talking about. You can passionately and confidently drive the recruitment process, understand the true needs and motivators of your customers, and set up our customers for success, not only through the rest of the recruitment process, but as they embark on a journey of a lifetime.
- Managing a pipeline of 100+ potential au pairs in the application process through phone and email
- Using needs – based selling through the entire process
- Ensuring that potential au pairs in the process remain engaged and taking the needed action themselves
- Adding value at each customer interaction assuring why we are the leading agency with whom to travel
- Documenting all phone and email correspondences in various in-house databases
- Engaging in team-oriented activities: sharing ideas, giving feedback, and training new hires
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Full German proficiency
- English proficiency
- Entrepreneurial mind
- Motivation to hit daily goals
- Ability to manage high volume of phone calls and emails
- Consistently positive and upbeat demeanor
- Creative approach to finding mutually beneficial solutions to challenges
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
Cultural Care Au Pair is the leading flexible, affordable, live-in au pair program in the industry and has been in operation since 1989. Cultural Care is a US government-designated program allowing young people the opportunity to experience America for a year. Au Pairs live as family members and attend courses at a local college. In exchange, they offer their host families up to 45 hours per week of live-in childcare. Host families are able to bring a little of the world into their homes and au pairs have the chance to spend a year with an American family. To learn more please visit www.culturalcare.com or www.ef.com.
Back to top