Recruitment and Engagement Manager
Recruitment and Engagement Manager
EF High School Exchange Year
EF High School Exchange Year coordinates the placement of international high school exchange students from around the world with volunteer American host families. We rely heavily on a network of 900+ International Exchange Coordinators (IECs) who liaison locally in their communities and support our program at every point of our students’ and host families’ experience.
As a Recruitment & Engagement Manager, you are instrumental to the program’s growth and quality; recruiting and onboarding IECs within your region and helping them to succeed in the role through your continued support and guidance. You will develop strategic recruitment plans in targeted hiring areas, work creatively to onboard the applicant through the hiring steps, and guide the newly onboarded IEC to their first student placement, while being held accountable to weekly individual and team goals.
Who you are:
You are driven, self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude. Your demonstrated ability to produce results and motivate others is at the core of all you do, as are your outstanding communication and problem-solving skills. You are competitive and goal-oriented but also collaborative and work well within a team. You have an excellent attention to detail, good judgment and a passion for international education and cultural exchange.
In this role, you must be able to think quickly on your feet and remain positive and persistent in pursuit of challenging recruitment and placement goals. You are flexible, open-minded and able to build strong relationships across a variety of different audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales/recruitment experience required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (particularly Outlook and Excel)
- Salesforce experience a plus
- International travel experience a plus
- Be accountable to weekly, monthly and yearly individual and team recruitment goals
- Handle a high volume of incoming emails/phone calls on a daily basis to track incoming leads while managing an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates
- Create and execute various projects to increase lead generation and conversion in your regions by utilizing existing resources and implementing grassroots recruitment efforts
- Maintain an ongoing relationship/dialogue with your candidates to see them through every step of the hiring process from an initial introduction to completing all screening/training requirements and through to the New IEC’s first student placement
- Work closely with other Recruitment Managers and colleagues on the Placement, Support, Compliance and Training teams to develop goals for growing and developing your regions and attracting talented candidates
- Uphold all regulatory compliance requirements throughout the recruitment process
- Assist with other projects and initiatives throughout the year including student placement and IEC retention efforts
- Extended Hours: You will be expected to work outside normal office hours in order to connect with candidates and make progress towards weekly goals. Normally, this will include shifting or working additional hours as necessary.
Do you love to travel? Working for EF High School Exchange Year you have the opportunity to travel at least twice a year. We have two IEC conventions that take place within the country, along with camp and preparation days for our exchange students and orientations in every one of our foreign sales offices abroad, among others.
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Visit http://careers.ef.com if you’re interested in joining our global team.
Back to top