EF Education First
As a Recruitment Manager and member of EF’s Global Recruitment & Employee Development team, you’ll work with a team who is passionate about attracting, hiring and growing talent within the organization. You will assist with the implementation of our campus recruiting strategy, organize and facilitate recruiting events, and establish the EF brand across various channels that help us continue our worldwide growth. We’re looking for someone who exudes EF’s core values and LOVES the idea of finding great talent to join our global teams.
This role is an incredible opportunity to work in a central function that impacts every EF product. Candidates should have the ability to multi-task, react quickly and thrive at establishing relationships both internally and externally. You will grow your network by collaborating with colleagues both in Boston and across our worldwide offices. You are highly effective at scheduling and organizing events and have the ability to manage a lot of moving pieces while providing a beautiful candidate experience.
As a Recruiting Manager you’ll have a diverse range of responsibilities and opportunities. Experiences range from representing EF on college campuses across the Northeast, to reviewing resumes and scheduling and conducting interviews for our various global programs and internships. You’ll also own meaningful projects that support and impact our Internship Program, Northeastern Co-op Program and EF360 flagship programs.
- Assist in developing a comprehensive recruiting strategy for undergraduate local campuses
- Independently manage EF’s relationship with Northeastern University’s Co-Op Program
- Assist with the organization and execution of internal and external recruiting events and employee engagement events
- Assist in the development of marketing pieces and campaigns that accurately reflect EF’s brand
- Provide general support to the Recruitment & Employee Development Team
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Embody EF’s core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Obsessed with details
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to plan and execute large-scale events
- Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign a PLUS
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top