Receptionist / Administrative Associate
EF Education First Vietnam Ltd, Hanoi
Established in 1965 with the mission to "Open the world through Education", EF is the world's leading international education company. With a worldwide network of 46,500 staff in 500 offices and schools in over 50 countries, EF has helped tens of millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. To ensure results, we have dedicated project management, local service and support teams all over the world. Thousands of companies and several Governments worldwide have put their trust in us for a reason - we have proven time and again that our training solution generate great results
- Welcome guests/visitors, internal managers/staff, provide prompt service/guidance to inquiries
- Coordinate to serve drinks, maintain a clean and tidy reception, meeting rooms & café
- Receive/dispatch courier, inter-office mail /express delivery
- Answer promptly all phone calls, handle with care on-hold calls and properly transfer them to the concerned.
- Take messages accurately, timely deliver to the concerned
- Update telephone lists for internal use and inform all staff accordingly
- Arrange meeting rooms for all scheduled meetings when required
Other Admin Tasks :
- Well manage office stationaries, merchandises in store including receive stationary orders from staff and process these requirement, making record and report for all these, drinks/café and other office inventory
- Support logistics for events and supervise interns/volunteers for events
- Taxi cards & Mail control
- Manage for office cleaning service with 3rd party
- Other clerical and admin support as required by line manager
- Graduated from College/ University.
- 01 year experience as Receptionist.
- Willing to work under pressure and long hours
- Able to speak and write English fluently, as we are a company consisting of various nationalities.
- Efficient user of MS Office.
- Customer - service oriented.
- Presentable, service minded & positive attitude.
- Well organized, structured and able to multitask.
Please apply by submitting CV and Cover Letter in English
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top