EF Solution (servicies) are looking for a QA Lead to join the London office. The CTX quality assurance engineer plays an important role in ensuring the team delivers software products to the highest quality, standards and user experience. The team are implementing a much stronger TDD culture and are changing the organization to embed the QA function within the development teams. You will be reporting to the development lead and will be responsible for full quality control of all features delivered by the development team for each sprint. you will be an integral part of one of the product based sprint teams who are accountable for product delivery, technical design, build, QA and release
- Lead QA strategy
- Leading QA Test implementation
- Writing Test plans, Test scripts, Test scenarios
- UAT testing
- Regression testing
- Performance/Stress testing
- Manual Testing Native mobile and tablet applications
- Identifying Manual VS Automation scenarios
- 3-5 Years testing experience in a web
- Experience of leading the QA function
- Strong Mobile Testing track record working specifically with Native mobile apps. Android/iOS/smartphones and Tablets.
- Good understanding of Native App architecture.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience and understanding of continuous integration systems
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Experience with JIRA
- Methodical, structured and logical thinker
- Understanding of stress and performance testing
- Creative aptitude in performing work
Closing date for applications: 18th May
EF is the world leader in international education, an industry that is more than 50 billion USD in size. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography, and so far, we have helped over 15 million students learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. Founded in 1965, by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF today operates over 500 schools and offices in more than 54 countries and has a network of 37,000 teachers, staff and guides. A privately held company, EF has 18 divisions offering a wide range of educational programs for students of all ages.
Back to top