WHO WE ARE – A SNEAK PEEK INTO OUR HISTORY
A young Swedish man named Bertil Hult started a small company called Europeiska Ferieskolan (European Holiday School – EF for short) in the year 1965 which subsequently got changed to Education First, having a direct reflection to the Organization’s evolution into a Global Education Company.
Our reach today has had a massive increase where we now have successful operations in 51 countries with more than 46,500 employees which are not limited to the Technical Teams, Office and School Staff including Part Time Teachers. We exhibit pride in being the World Leader in International Education and we have constantly paving new roads for learning by utilizing the mix of Technology, Education and Design.
Keeping that in mind, we initiated of operations in the year 2008 in Bangalore with a view to grow our Technical Stack and keeping our primary focus to building Innovative and ground-breaking solutions which would enhance our Growth and Business.
YOUR CHALLENGE – A VIEW OF WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO VISUALIZE
EF aims and provides life changing education for global citizens. To accomplish this goal, EF is revolutionizing the way we look at our systems and technologies and innovative strategies and We invite you – “The Passionate and Innovative Tester” to help us Create the best in class software using latest technologies and other related ecosystems and we are looking forward to seeing you Challenge us with your innovative ideas and we are with you and ready not only to Embrace and Experiment with your vision but also to build products together to change the lives of millions of students and staffs around the world.
YOUR TEAM – WHO ARE YOUR CO-INNOVATORS
An amazing and energetic bunch of Talented Developers, Integration Engineers and Automation Engineers in Bangalore -
- Who have experience in windows and web application development, experience in automation testing using the test frameworks and also are skilled in the utilization of various emergent technologies.
- Who work day in and out with Super Supportive Business Users and Product Owners located in Zurich, Switzerland.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – YES! THIS IS WHAT YOU SHALL BRING TO THE TABLE
Along with your extra-ordinary Innovative Talent, you shall be Responsible to:
- Create detailed and high quality test specifications.
- Handle both Manual and Automation Testing.
- Interact with customers to understand the business requirements.
- Transform business rules into test plans and test specifications.
- Prepare test status reports and provide them to project manager.
MINDSETS AND INTERPERSONAL SKILL SETS - THE MOST IMPORTANT PART WE WANT TO SEE IN YOU
- You will be part of a Global Distributed team and we expect you to bring in A Global Mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills – Not just spoken but also written.
- You are a Team Player – who is part of a successful cross functional team having a composition of Developers, QAs, BAs and Admins.
- Most importantly You are sensitive to cultural differences in globally spread teams.
- Have Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR – THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE
- Has an experience of 4-5 years in manual and automation testing
- Has experience in the Manual Testing of business applications, Web applications, Salesforce platform
- Has experience on Web testing applications (Desktop and Mobile)
- Has good exposure to SDLC, STLC, SDLC
- Has experience of Database Language MS SQL
- Has good knowledge of Performance Testing
- Is strong on Development, Reviewing and Executing test cases
- Has experience in Functional Testing, Re-testing, Regression Testing, Integration testing, and Compatibility Testing
- Has experience in Effective Defect Tracking and Reporting tool like Jira
- Has experience on Agile methodologies like Scrum
- Having experience on automation tool like Selenium(Java).
Back to top