EF Language Technology
Are you passionate about improving the quality of software systems? Do you like solving complex business problems? Are you eager to join a team of fun and motivated individuals? Then read below!
The successful candidate:
- Must have critical reasoning skills to find hide assumptions, flaws in logic and counter examples.
- Has an excellent communication skill, especially in transforming business rules to test specifications?
- Must be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration and open communication.
- Has a true passion for excellence in his/her work, is highly organized, detailed-oriented, thorough, and follows through on commitments.
- Is capable of delivering high value solutions under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to effectively work with other developers, architects, and product owners.
- We are looking for a highly motived individual who have mastered critical reasoning skills and test specifications.
- Should be able to Handle both Manual and Automation Testing
- Interacting with customers to understand the business requirements.
- Transforming business rules into test plans and test specifications.
- Prepare test status reports and provide them to test manager.
Experience: - 2-4 years
- Experience in the Manual Testing of business applications, Web applications
- Experience on Web testing applications (Desktop and Mobile)
- Good exposure to SDLC, STLC, SDLC
- Experience of Database Language MS SQL
- Knowledge of Performance Testing and I18N & L10N Testing
- Strong on Development, Reviewing and Executing test cases
- Experience in Functional Testing, Re-testing, Regression Testing, Integration testing, and Compatibility Testing
- Experience in Effective Defect Tracking and Reporting tool like Jira
- Experience on Web Debugging Tool like Fiddler.
- Experience on Agile methodologies like Scrum
Communication with Client and Management
- Experience in ASP.NET application Automation using .Net with C# and SQL Server 2008 is an advantage.
- Desired experience on any Automation tool for web and wpf applications etc.
- Desired experience on tool like Telerik Test Studio would be an advantage.
- Domain Knowledge on E-learning would be advantage.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 31,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. For more information, please visit www.ef.com/careers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top