Project Manager Customer Service
Project Manager Customer Service
In this role you have a big impact on our Au-pairs’ success in the program. It is your main priority to provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally, and to ensure every Au-pair is fully compliant with US State Department regulations before departure.
You are a natural net worker, which comes in handy when you liaise between Au-pairs, the host families, the local office, and the company headquarters in Boston. You are the main point of support for our Au-pairs coming from Germany at any stage of their program participation, specifically when they have been accepted to the program and after they return from their stay in the US. You are a person who is very proactive and always find ways to improve customer experience. Your commitment to service and quality is second to none. Attention to detail and the ability to remain focused while multitasking are some of your key strengths. You are a self-starter and remain calm under pressure. An international and dynamic environment makes you thrive.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Communication via phone/email with our customers to assist them through the various points of the Au-pair journey
- Collecting and checking compliance pieces including the necessary follow-up
- Making sure requirements for program participation are met
- Proactively improving our Au-pairs’ experience of the program
- Supporting Au-pairs through challenging times during their program participation
- Handling administrative duties related to the application process of our Au-pairs
- Providing support to other teams involved in the au-pair life cycle
- 1-2 years of customer service experience with a strong focus on quality standards
- Superior communication and people skills both verbally and in writing
- Full proficiency in German and English
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to handle sensitive situations appropriately
- Intercultural competences
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good balance between empathy and assertiveness
- Team player
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest privately held educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs. EF Education First has schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 43,000 staff and teachers.
Cultural Care Au Pair is the leading flexible, affordable, live-in Au-pair program in the industry and has been in operation since 1989. Cultural Care is a US government-designated program allowing young people the opportunity to experience America for a year. Au-pairs live as family members and attend courses at a local college. In exchange, they offer their host families up to 45 hours per week of live-in childcare. Host families are able to bring a little of the world into their homes and Au-pairs have the chance to spend a year with an American family. To learn more please visit
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top