Project Director, Customer Communication
Do you believe that building personal relations with customers makes the business a success? Are you passionate about education and parenthood? Do you have an experience in making it happen? Apply for this new and exciting position in our EF Global Headquarters in Shanghai just off the Nanjing West road.
You will be joining our Global Customer Experience Team who are responsible for designing, developing and implementing initiatives to ensure an excellent and consistent customer experience for students and parents in China, Russia and Indonesia. The team is young and dynamic covering 8 different nationalities with many years of experience both at EF but also in the industry. We are passionate about what we do.
Role of a Project Director, Customer Communication
As a Project Director, Customer Communication you抣l be responsible for ensuring the best customer experience and service during the students and parents lifetime with EF resulting in higher retention rates and NPS. You are expected to determine the key factors impacting customer satisfaction and the best ways in bridging the gap between the classroom and the parents, define vision, identify the required initiatives, come up with concepts and ideas, and work on development and implementation. You will be working closely with all the central support teams and markets. You need to be prepared for frequent changes of direction and work to tight deadlines.
Your Background and personal attributes
- 8 years of experience including 3-4 years experience in service/ customer relations/ customer experience
- Proven track record in project management is a plus
- Passionate about education and parenthood
- Experience of living and working in different countries and cultures
- Have an appreciation of data and numbers while always listening to your intuition and people feedback
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to verify your understanding of what you抮e being asked to do
- and getting the buy-in from the stakeholders
- Innovation- you are looking for new ways to solve old problems and are driven by "Nothing is impossible" attitude
- Outstanding attention to details, well-organised and strong time-management
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top