Job Title: Project Co-ordinator
Location: Ashridge, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
Reports To: Client Service Team Leader
Salary: on application C. £21,000
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school
Project Co-ordinators in the Client Service team are a key interface between Ashridge and our corporate clients. This dynamic team work with faculty and internal departments to deliver a consistently excellent client experience. The team are looking for an ambitious, organised, technically competent and client-focused person to join them.
This is an exciting position where you are responsible for delivering excellent coordination and project management for executive education projects, with clear career progression opportunities.
- Coordinate all aspects of the project lifecycle including: planning, scheduling, booking logistics and resources, helping prepare and deliver learning resources and assessment tools
- Contribute to client project teams running effectively by ensuring regular communication, co-ordination and other admin duties, keeping team aware of tasks, issues and commitments to meet both the client and our own expectations of the smooth running of the project
- Take a leading role in setting up client work on our project management system (SalesForce and FinancialForce) and using this to create accurate and timely invoices, monitor financial data and debt management
- Build strong, professional relationships with stakeholders (mainly clients, faculty, associates, other internal departments and own team)
- Take ownership of the participant experience including being the main point of contact for participants throughout the duration of the project
- Use our learning management system (Canvas) for participant communication and programme resources, formatting classroom materials such as presentations and workbooks.
- Help run virtual meetings through our online meeting platform
The successful candidate will be:
- Client focussed with a passion for delivering excellent service
- Organised, detail orientated, able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Technically confident, a quick learner and with strong computer skills e.g.Microsoft package, SalesForce, Canvas
- Flexible to take on other responsibilities to support the wider team, a good team player
- Willing to go above and beyond, working extra hours when required
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal, clearly credible with clients and faculty
- Able to negotiate and influence at all levels e.g. to agree responsibilities within a team
- A positive outlook, full of initiative and proactivity, flexible to cope in changing environment
- Commercially aware understanding contracts, pricing, cost implications of decisions etc
Application close date: 7th September 2016
Benefits include 25 days holiday, meals and refreshments while on duty, free use of the leisure facilities and access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes. It is essential to have your own transport and free parking is available.
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.
At the heart of Ashridge Executive Education is the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, a major UK charity incorporated by Act of Parliament that exists to provide global executive education together with appropriate research and to maintain Ashridge House and Gardens for the benefit of the nation. The Ashridge site in Berkhamsted acts as both the hub for this global operation and as a major conference centre.
Back to top