The Progress Advisor is responsible for the implementation of Course Management Procedure, communication among teachers, parents and students, and driving customer retention, referral and recommendation.
The Progress Advisor is a key role among students, parents, and teachers; you work as a coordinator, a supporter. You always accompany the students, orientate theirs growth step by step.
- Manage courses' schedule and progress
- Communicate among course teachers, parents and kids to track the teaching quality and study results, keep solid relationship with all customers, achieve renewal target
- Achieve the targets of retention, referral and customer satisfaction
- Handle the complaints and suggestions
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by company when needed
- Love children and care about their growth
- Bachelor degree or above, Education or English majors are preferred
- Excellent self-learning ability
- Open minded, willing to communicate with people, good communication skill
- Good team player
- Focus on details
- Good planning and organizing ability, work flexible and able to deal with uncertainties
- Good service sense
- Good at emotion management
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to work on weekends (the off-days will be between Mon. to Fri.)
EF English First Kids & Teens is a leading company in the fast growing and promising ESL market of kids & teens. We provide first class quality of teaching and service to the customers and value people who are passionate about English education for children and skillful of doing their jobs
EF stands for "Education First". Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is now the world’s largest private educational organization. With a mission to break down barriers in language, culture and geography,EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. EF operates 400 schools and offices in over 50 countries with 34,000 employees. To date, "Education First" is more than our company name. It is our corporate passion.
EF is an equal opportunity employer. Join EF, we promise you a rewarding career where you can make a difference. To keep up with our worldwide growth, we are looking to hire more global entrepreneurs who want to drive business, break new ground, and see the world. If you think this could be you, then contact us and send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top