Program Support Executive
Job Title: Program Support Executive
Location: Ashridge, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
Reports to: Program Services Manager
Salary: c. £20,000 - £23,000
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school.
If you have a passion for quality, solving problems and ‘getting things done,’ this is a great opportunity to join our high-performing Client Services team as a Program Support Executive. Flexible, organized, confident, practical and hard-working people who embrace change and exude positive energy thrive in this team and progress quickly within our organisation. This is a very central role, which gives you access to all parts of our exciting organisation.
Program Support Executives (PSEs) are experts in all the logistical and organizational elements needed to deliver high quality Executive Education programs and services to our clients. The PSE job is for people who love variety. You may be managing small projects of your own, setting up learning portals, answering participant queries, processing invoices, finding a venue in new locations or hosting a virtual seminar.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that allocated project/program delivery activities are completed accurately, on time and to client satisfaction
- Ensuring a quality participant experience by building and managing their MyAshridge participant portal (or equivalent) and responding to queries.
- Hosting participants onsite, and occasionally offsite, answering questions, proactively identifying and meeting needs.
- Identifying and managing all program venue needs e.g. rooms, food & beverage, technology
- Working well with other teams, being aware of cost and contractual expectations.
- Preparing program materials according to project plans, and ensuring a professional look and feel.
- Becoming an expert at advising, setting up and using strategic technical platforms including Salesforce/FinancialForce, our learning management systems (Canvas) and participant communication (Zoom).
- Building effective professional relationships with internal stakeholders; faculty, associates, other internal departments
- Managing other ad-hoc internal projects as required from time to time by Line Manager, providing support to immediate and wider Ashridge
• Happy, practical and can-do – gets things done at pace and is action, priority and solution focused
• Tireless passion for quality – loves delighting clients and participants/students
• An early adopter – of new practices and technology – seen as go-to person
• Desire for efficiency and constant improvement – asks ‘how can we do this better next time?’ and has ideas!
• Tech savvy, flexible and confident people who embrace change, will try new things, exploit technology
• A confident user of Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
• A questioning mind with an ability to understand, diagnose and quickly find a solution
• Team players, who build real relationships and are seen as trusted advisors
• Great communication skills, happy to stand up and talk in front of participants
• Commercially aware – understands contracts, budgets, can identify savings and add up accurately!
• A decision maker with the ability to recognise when to act and when to follow
• Educated to degree level or relevant business qualification
• Experience of B2B client facing work with large international companies or Higher Education sector is helpful
• A second language can be very useful
- 25 days paid holiday each year
- Complimentary daily lunch and refreshments available to all staff
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free staff shuttle to and from Berkhamsted station (set schedule)
- Free on-site parking
- Free access to Virtual Ashridge, our award winning online learning resource tool
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top