Program Manager, Sales
Do you have a portfolio of successful sales optimisation projects in a service industry? Apply for this new and exciting position in our EF Global Headquarters in Shanghai just off the Nanjing West road.
You will be joining our Global Customer Experience Team who are responsible for designing, developing and implementing initiatives to ensure consistent sales and service for students and parents in China, Russia and Indonesia. The team is young and dynamic covering 8 different nationalities with many years of experience both at EF but also in the industry. We are passionate about what we do.
Role of a Program Manager Sales
As a Program Manager Sales you are expected to create a more enticing pre-sales and sales process, and initiate a number of projects of varying scope and difficulty level to support this objective. You’ll be asked define the vision, identify the required initiatives, come up with concepts and ideas, and work on development and implementation. You will be working closely with all the central support teams and markets. You need to be prepared for frequent changes of direction and work to tight deadlines.
Your Background and personal attributes
- 8 years of experience with at least 3-4 years in a sales organisation
- Proven track record in project management
- Experience of living and working in different countries and cultures
- High appreciation of education and parenthood
- Passionate about sales and service and ignited by business changes and initiatives
- Have a good appreciation of data and numbers while always listening to your intuition and people feedback
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to verify your understanding of what you’re being asked to do and getting the buy-in from the stakeholders
- Innovation- you are looking for new ways to solve old problems and are driven by “nothing is impossible” attitude
- Outstanding attention to details, well-organised and strong time-management
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top