Program Leader - Seattle Area
Program Leader/Host Family Recruiter
Bothell, Kirkland, Mill Creek, Monroe, Olympia
EF, Education First is the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education.
We are looking for part-time program coordinators to serve as local program leaders in communities throughout the Puget Sound. Some areas include, but are not limited to, Bothell, Kirkland, Mill Creek, Monroe and Olympia. This dual role involves finding volunteer host families and coordinating 2-4 week activity programs for international students ages 9-13. This is the perfect role for community minded individuals with a passion for culture and international exchange.
Program Leader– (July and/or early August)
For the duration of your (2-4 week) program this position is full time Monday-Friday from 8-6.
- Lead your group on excursions and execute your program calendar, with expenses paid by EF. The first half of the day, students are attending ESL classes.
- Assists with logistics of your program such as finding a suitable course center
- Attend and lead required events such as host family orientation, airport arrival and farewell party.
- Compensation for successful program leading a 2-4 week program (July - August 2018) up to $570 per week.
The Ideal Candidate
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Actively engaged within the local community
- Outgoing with strong communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong sense of teamwork as you will collaborate with EF teachers, other program staff and foreign course leaders throughout the program
- Patient, supportive and enjoys working with youth in an international environment
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top