Program Leader - Jacksonville Beach Area
Who You Are
Are you a go-getter? A goal-oriented, networker? Do you enjoy interacting with people in person and over the phone? Are you passionate about working with international students?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
We are currently seeking a friendly, self-motivated and outgoing individual to join our team of Program Leaders in Florida. Our PLs are responsible for managing all operational aspects of our student programs.
This a temporary full time during the 3 to 4 - week program in July or August.
Program Leader Responsibilities: This role is seasonal full-time and includes managing all aspects of program coordination leading up to and during the students’ trip.
- Planning and confirming all student activities
- Providing operational support for students, host families and international staff
- Responding to host family inquiries and logistics questions on a daily basis
- Managing a budget
- Ensuring student safety and satisfaction during their time in the United States
- Committed, reliable, outgoing and personable with strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Happy to work outdoors come rain or shine
We’re 46,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top