Program Expansion Manager
Program Expansion Manager
Are you looking to lead an exciting, dynamic, and innovative team in one of the largest recruitment markets for EF Cultural Care? We are creating a new role that we expect to take our marketing and sales initiatives to the next level in order to grow the German market. In a very mature market, and during times when travel options are vast, we are looking for someone to come in, break the current molds, and inject new and innovative ways to drive and expand our business, both on- and offline. This role will work closely with the Sales Director, as well as our central marketing team.
Who you are:
- Native or fluent German speaker, strong in English
- Sharp, commercial mindset, entrepreneurial, independent, and exceptional drive
- A strategic person who is interested in building a market
- A leader with vision; strategic and hands-on
- Have great business judgment and analytical skills
- Together with the Sales Director build up a dynamic and fast moving team for market expansion and product promotion.
- Develop and execute strategy for growth, short and long term.
- Generate business through activities offline and online.
- Build and strengthen our brand in target regions in Germany.
- Develop the current ambassador and field staff program
- Travel within Germany required
Additional personal qualities:
- Influential in managing business goals
- Charismatic, positive, and passionate
- Self-assured and composed
- Innovative and creative mind-set
Cultural Care Au Pair is the leading live-in au pair program in the industry and has been in operation since 1989. Cultural Care is a US government-regulated program allowing young people the opportunity to experience America for a year. Au Pairs live as family members and attend courses at a local college. In exchange, they offer their host families up to 45 hours per week of live-in childcare. Host families are able to bring a little of the world into their homes and au pairs have the chance to spend a year with an American family. To learn more please visit www.culturalcare.com or www.ef.com.
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of the EF Education First family. EF is the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs. Subsidiaries include, amongst others: International Language Centers, High School Exchange Year, Hult International Business School and Educational Tours.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please, submit your cover letter and your resume.
Back to top