EF Education First is looking for a Finnish Speaking Program Coordinator to our Nordic Sales Team in Stockholm. Are you a traveler, innovator, doer, and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world? If so, this might be the role for you!
This role is a steppingstone to management within sales and marketing. It teaches you the foundation of running a successful business, becoming a best seller and prepares you for an international career, whilst having fun at work. You will become part of a dynamic sales and customer service team.
As a program coordinator, you will be an important part of the team and will be challenged to show creativity, extraordinary drive, entrepreneurial spirit and high ambition. EF will invest in your development and expects you to invest energy and enthusiasm in EF and the role.
Your job includes a diverse set of tasks ranging from guiding customers to the right EF product, to giving excellent customer service - in person, online and by phone. This is a hands-on role to inspire, motivate, screen and coach potential customers to our language programs.
You will be reporting to the Country Product Manager for Finland.
The position requires you to be goal-driven with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You are self-motivated, and you understand the fine balance between sales efficiency and first-class customer service! You enjoy doing daily administrative routines as well as using your communicative skills in pitching our programs.
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both written and oral
- Sales experience and/or a great interest in learning proactive sales
- Team spirit combined with being competitive and results oriented
- Leadership abilities
- Experience of studying, working or extensive travelling abroad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
EF Nordic Hub - Stockholm offers
- A friendly and international environment at a centrally located office
- Free on-site gym
- Staff discounts at gyms, restaurants, cafes, shops, language classes, etc.
- Be part of a truly international environment with a young, energetic team by your side.
- Be part of a company that encourages personal aspirations and with many job opportunities around the world.
ASAP. Please mention your earliest availability in your application.
Application deadline: We are screening applications on a rolling basis therefore please apply as soon as possible
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!