Program Coordinator - Danish speaker
- Stockholm, Sweden
EF is opening a new Nordic hub in our Stockholm office and we are looking for our new superstars to join our team. Are you a traveler, innovator, doer, and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world? Are you a positive, motivated, flexible and community-building person? If so, this might be the role for you!
As a program coordinator, you are the main contact for future and existing students, from the moment they enquire until they have completed their course. Your job includes a diverse set of tasks ranging from guiding customers to the right EF product, to giving excellent customer service - in person, online and by phone. You will be representing EF at fairs, events and info meetings as well as prepare and execute events and meetings for the students and their parents. This is a hands-on role to inspire, motivate, screen and coach potential candidates for our language programs. Since your customers are often based far from the office, phone and email will be very important tools for you, when proactively reaching out to new leads.
You will be reporting to a Country Product Manager for Denmark and will work together as a team.
The position requires you to be goal-driven with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You should be self-motivated, and you understand the fine balance between sales efficiency and first-class customer service! You enjoy doing daily administrative routines as well as using your communicative skills in pitching our programs.
- Direct sales experience and/or proof of a great interest in sales
- Fluent in Danish and English, both written and oral
- Experience of studying, working or extensive travelling abroad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
EF Stockholm offers
- A friendly and international environment at a centrally located office
- Free on-site gym
- Staff discounts at gyms, restaurants, cafes, shops, language classes, etc.
- Be part of a truly international environment with a young, energetic team by your side.
- Be part of a company that encourages personal aspirations and hard work with many job opportunities around the world.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
Back to top