Program Consultant: Cultural Care Germany GmbH
Please include cover letter and resume with your application
Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment, where you can make a difference in people’s lives every day, and help open the world through education and cultural exchange?
In this dynamic role, you will use your passion for achieving aggressive goals to guide young men and women through the initial inquiry process of becoming an au pair in the United States. If you are naturally a good listener and relationship builder, are influential and a true motivator, you will be incredibly effective at exposing potential au pairs to an amazingly unique option in the cultural exchange arena. People trust you not because you are a salesperson, but because you truly believe in what you’re talking about. You can passionately and confidently drive the recruitment process, understand the true needs and motivators of your customers, and set up our customers for success, not only through the recruitment process, but as they embark on a journey of a lifetime.
- Qualifying leads through needs based selling
- Reaching out daily to potential au pairs through phone and email
- Ensuring that the first interaction a potential customer has with Cultural Care Au Pair is the best
- Adding value at each customer meeting assuring why we are the leading agency with whom to travel
- Collaborating with colleagues regarding lead volume, regional trends, informational meetings, and au pair interview documents
- Documenting all phone and email correspondences in various in-house databases
- Engaging in team-oriented activities: sharing ideas, giving feedback, and training new hires
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- German proficiency required
- English proficiency required
- Entrepreneurial mind
- Motivation to hit daily goals
- Ability to manage high volume of phone calls and emails
- Consistently positive and upbeat demeanor
- Creative approach to finding mutually beneficial solutions to challenges
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
Cultural Care Au Pair is the leading flexible, affordable, live-in au pair program in the industry and has been in operation since 1989. Cultural Care is a US government-designated program allowing young people the opportunity to experience America for a year. Au Pairs live as family members and attend courses at a local college. In exchange, they offer their host families up to 45 hours per week of live-in childcare. Host families are able to bring a little of the world into their homes and au pairs have the chance to spend a year with an American family. To learn more please visit www.culturalcare.com or www.ef.com.
Back to top