The Content Development Team of EF Learning Labs in Shanghai is looking for an Assistant to join its dynamic team. As Production Assistant you will assist the Production Manager with daily management of production resources, providing production QA on all projects, and implementing production processes for the creation and innovation of hybrid learning products.
- Collaborating with production manager to set details of production process and guidelines, maintain and update production checklists.
- Implement production process, guidelines and checklists for different projects.
- Identify, raise production issues, collaborating with production manager to find flexible, efficient and creative ways to solve production and project challenges.
- Collaborate with production managers and developers to solve technical problems and improve production tools.
- Managing daily requests, changes, and modifications to production needs.
- Assign production tasks and monitor progress on intern level.
- Implement QA on interns’ work.
- Help to hire and manage production resources.
- Develop and conduct training to production team.
- Support with admin issues (such as payment/contract) of freelancers and interns.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (both oral and written)
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve and negotiate solutions
- Creative, reliable, well-organized and enthusiastic
- Advanced MS Power Point, MS excel skills
- Experience using digital asset management systems
- Media experience (Photoshop, HTML, Captivate)
- Production manager
- Project manager
- Senior project manager
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Mercedes Valle-Harris at
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top