Product Support Specialist
The Product Support Specialist will assume ownership of Level 2 support cases about our online product/systems, escalated from Regional Admin from markets in China, Russia & Indonesia, and will follow through until the case has been closed. If a question cannot be immediately answered, the candidate will be expected to use available material resources and/or consult with engineers to advance the resolution of the issue in a timely manner. Advanced online product/system knowledge and good problem solving skills are required for this position. The support responsibilities described above will take up about 60% of the candidate’s time. In addition, the Specialist will be engaged in activities such as new product or product new feature training, or to participate in company events such as product launches.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Level 2 product/system support to regional admin/staff. Take appropriate steps to bring any open support cases to resolution in a timely manner.
- Analyze case problems, distinguish if it’s product defect or product enhancement requirement. Submit Defect in Jira, follow up and notify stakeholders of the status.
- Work with tech teams to evaluate and prioritize complex product defects, help to identify causes and derive resolutions.
- Develop product/system knowledge bases and FAQs for reference purposes.
- Coordinate with product team & business units to support new product launch and existing product enhancements implementation.
- Develop training materials and conduct trainings to staff if necessary.
- Perform additional functions as requested by management.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor degree with more than 3 years’ similar working experience in international firms.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with product development process
- Very good interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Good oral and written English
- Training experience will be a plus.
- CRM system especially Salesforce admin experience will be a plus.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top