Product Owner - EF Class
Product Owner - EF CTX
EF Education First is seeking an experienced and passionate Product Owner to join our Classroom Technology Experience team in our London Office. It will be your and the team’s responsibility to design, perfect and launch EF Class to English teachers in public and private high schools around the world through a highly viral model creating user value for teachers, students and schools all along the way.
EF Class is a complete set of flexible learning materials and tools to help teachers run motivational, engaging and interactive English lessons. Teachers can choose to use lessons and activities authored by EF, but can also modify and create their own; adapting them to meet class group and student needs. EF Class combines the best of learning in a traditional classroom setting with digital learning, with the goal of engaging every single student in each classroom.
EF Class was launched in 2015 and since then has grown to over 800 schools. Your challenge is to make the product go viral all over Europe. You will report into the Product President.
You will be working in an international team with cross functional skills covering academics, design, engineering, testing, business development, etc. The team adopts modern best practices including a Scrum-based agile development approach and you will be based in our spacious EF London office just off Kings Road in Chelsea.
We would love to see the following:
- Responsible for product success by ensuring the product creates value for users and the organization.
- Lead the product development work in an agile process by refining and prioritizing requirements, breakdown and ownership of backlog and providing final approval on sprint backlog and completion.
- Act as main point of contact between stakeholders (organizational, customer and industry) and the project team regarding development feedback and direction. The product manager is responsible for transparent communication regarding decisions, rationale, and product development progress.
- 8 years professional experience within the fields of digital product development, business analysis and user experiences.
- Passion for product development with a strong focus on user value
- Excellent track record of launching successful digital products
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to gather the team and internal as well as external stakeholders around the product vision.
The team, culture and office
You will be working in an international team with cross-functional skills covering academics, design, engineering, testing, business development, etc. The teams adopt modern best practices including a Scrum-based agile development approach and you will be based in our spacious EF London office just off Kings Road in Chelsea.
Founded by Swedish entrepreneur Bertil Hult in 1965, EF is the world leader in international education and offers language training, cultural exchanges, educational travel and academic degree programs. EF’s mission is to open the world through education and for over 50 years, we've helped millions of people become citizens of the world by breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography. Today, we have 500 schools and offices in over 53 countries and employ over 40,000 staff and teachers.
Education and travel are two of the fastest-growing industries today. With our schools, programs and technology, we are uniquely positioned to take advantage of this huge market potential. We are looking for talented people to join us. If you want a truly international career with real responsibilities, we want to meet you. www.ef.com/careers
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top