About Cultural Care Au Pair
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host families—providing meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
Who you are
You're an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment.
You're a highly motivated individual who's passionate about using technology to solve problems. You enjoy collaboration and thrive in a complex environment. You have excellent communication skills and love working with customers, stakeholders and developers. You are an Agile champion and enjoy writing user stories and refining and prioritizing the backlog. You have the ability to hear what people are saying they want, but figure out what they really need. You work well on a team and others enjoy working with you. Execution and attention to detail are your super strengths.
As part of this truly global team, you’ll work out of our Cambridge office, but interface regularly with our team in Lucerne, Switzerland.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you
What you'll do:
- Be the Product Owner of one or more scrum teams.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Collaborate with the business and the development team to understand requirements and create epics and user stories.
- Develop, maintain and prioritize the product backlog and ensure that the backlog.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Ensure that development work maximizes value and is aligned with overall business and product strategy.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience, integration and dependencies.
- Be an Agile champion.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation by making suggestions to improve work systems, processes and procedures used in terms of service, accuracy of output, responsiveness etc.
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure successful product roll outs and releases.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience working as a Product Owner.
- Proven ability to manage products in a complex environment.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A collaborative team player attitude.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a positive and upbeat demeanor.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
Let’s talk about the Perks.
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally.
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year and four weeks after your first year.
- Opportunity to participate in our international staff exchange program after your first year.
- Free language classes, taught in-house.
- Free workout classes, taught in-house.
- A restaurant and bar right in the building.
- Discounts on travel.
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top