Product Manager, EF English Live
We are looking for a Product Manager for the largest Online school for English in the world, EF English Live.
This is a high-profile position that offers the opportunity to develop exciting new products at the cutting edge of language learning technology. Its success will solidify the foundation of our business across several countries and support our development strategy in new and current markets. This is the right next career step for someone who loves leveraging their technology background and project management skills to drive significant business results while working in a fast-paced, matrix environment.
The right candidate will have opinions on what we should build, what innovative solutions make sense for our customers and how to deliver projects with efficiency. They should have thorough knowledge of the product management process and possess experience in gathering market requirements for software products.
- Own the product roadmap and pipeline for EF English Live, destined to both the B2B and B2C market
- Drive projects from concept through design, release and evaluation
- Gather product and customer requirements, through competition research and through in-depth conversations with sales teams, students and corporate clients
- Define the product vision, incorporating wider trends from the Education and Tech space
- Ensure business impact and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Full accountability for customer experience (measured against specific KPIs, such as Net Promoter Score)
- Serve as the conduit of customer and staff feedback on the digital platform, systems, hardware and other software to the technical teams
- Lead, directly or indirectly, cross-functional teams of developers, content specialists, and designers to build cutting-edge products
- Conduct analysis to determine impact of newly released projects on the business
Qualifications, technical experience and skills:
- A BS or MS in Computer Engineering or Computer Sciences is preferred
- Understanding of development life cycle
- Demonstrable experience working in app/software product management (web, mobile, tablet)
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking ability. Capable of identifying market opportunities and seizing them
- A visionary, out of the box thinker, with strong business acumen and ability to make things happen
- Comfortable with working both at strategic and operational level across different divisions
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to influence staff and stakeholders through data and insights
- Available for international travel
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2500 organizations in 112 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world. http://www.ef.co.uk/corporate/
EF English Live is the world’s leading online, cloud-based English language learning school. In the last decade, English Live has taught 4.2 million students based in more than 120 countries.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top