Product & Customer Support Specialist
Position: Product & Customer Support Specialist/Manager
EF English First, Kids and Teens
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Moscow, Russia
We are looking for a Product and Customer support specialist who will help to lead and bring customer support to a new level by implementing global initiatives on Russian market and delivering high level of service to both customers and colleagues within EF English First schools for Kids and Teens.
The ideal candidate has experience in CRM systems support in a multinational environment, a result-driven mind-set, the ability to think analytically, extraordinary attention to details and strong interpersonal skills.
As a Product and Customer Support Specialist you will be responsible for all level of CRM support including user training. You will take system/product administrative routines and ownership of Level 1 cases support submitted by staff, and will follow through in a timely manner until the case has been resolved. If a question/issue cannot be answered/resolved, it can be escalated to Level 2 Global Support team.
Though support responsibilities will take up to 70-80% of work time, you will have a great opportunity to participate and play a significant role in new product/system launches and updating the current set up to ensure the demands of business processes are met.
- System/product day to day administration work, including user account management, data set up, configurations, campaigns, quotes, dashboards and reports and any other customization;
- Troubleshoot escalated issues and tickets according to expected targets;
- Develop and drive support improvements plans, create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules;
- Support the implementation of new CRM system;
- Test manual system as advanced user;
- Ensure that all changes meet specific release criteria for quality and reliance;
- Provide regular status and updates to CRM team, and present results to senior management on a regular basis;
- Translate product/system user manual, FAQs and training materials, and offer trainings to school staff on the products and updates;
- Work together with Global Implementation and Support team to support new product/system launch and existing product/system enhancements implementation;
- Develop supplementary documentation, such as templates or short videos for information distribution;
- Prepare stats and progress reports on projects;
- Provide trainings on the CRM usage to new and existing users;
- Perform additional functions as requested by management.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree with more than 3 years’ similar working experience in international companies
- Understanding the purpose and advantages of CRM systems usage
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Good oral and written English (B2)
- Familiar with product development process
- Training experience will be a plus
- CRM system admin experience (especially Salesforce) will be a plus
Back to top