Our international team is looking for an experienced Print Designer for our in-house marketing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about design (duh), a wizard in Adobe Creative Suite, and has industry experience. You will help lead the print production – from preparing brochure files in Indesign to designing posters, flyers and localizing global templates for various countries within Asia.
Since you will work with a range of materials in multiple languages and different formats, it is important that you are flexible, detail oriented and have a solid technical knowledge, and even moonlight on some digital projects. You should live, eat and breathe design.
Our set up:
As a Print Designer you will report directly to our Publications Manager. You will also collaborate directly with our Europe team of designers to make sure were all telling the same story on a global level.
- Skillfully design a range of print marketing materials, from campaigns to product promotional materials
- Work as a key member of our design team on creative design concepts and campaigns
- Confidently present your designs and concepts to internal stakeholders
- Effectively project manage your own tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Inspire and mentor other team members
You absolutely must:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
You definitely should have:
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience in graphic design
- Bilingual language skills: if you speak and/or write Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa, Korean, or Japanese this is a strong advantage
- A passion for print design (duh)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically strong in Indesign
- Lots of good ideas and the work ethic to see them all the way through to launch
- A love for travel and experience in international environments
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company floats your boat then we want to hear from you.
Kindly submit a link to your online portfolio and your CV and Cover Letter (in English) in PDF format.
Only applications with an impressive portfolio will be considered.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top