- Work closely with head of China PR to develop China PR strategy, media programs and press content. Execute on corporate and product PR covering the company, products and employer branding;
- Manage media relations in the assigned region, and pitch for media opportunities from content perspective, proactively and reactively;
- Generate content within the company and distribute accurately to the target outlets;
- Providing media training to interviewee candidates, and work as professional consultant in crisis disposal;
- Organize PR and government related events in the assigned regions;
- Bachelor’s degree or above from top universities; journalism, communication or business discipline preferred.
- 5- 7 years working experience in publication/public affairs, 2-3 years of management experience with well-known companies;
- A good relationship keeper & builder with media and related vendors. Familiar with media working procedures;
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, good communicator and negotiator; proficient in oral and written English and Chinese;
- Mature and able to work with senior executives from around the world
EF Education First is the world leader in international education, an industry that is currently worth $50 billion and growing by almost 30% each year. Our mission is ‘Opening the World through Education.’ We have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree.
Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF now operates more than 460 schools and offices in 52 countries and has 35,500 employees. A privately held company, EF has 15 divisions offering a range of programs within language schools, educational travel, academic degrees, and cultural exchange. As our business continues to expand to all corners of the world, we are constantly looking for talented people to join us.
Back to top