PPC Account manager (German speaker)
The Product/Division: Englishtown
Englishtown have offices in the US, Europe, Brazil, Mexico, China, Japan, Korea, and many other locations and have made it easy to fit English learning into day to day lives by dividing our course into short lessons and teacher led classes, available 24/7 from your computer or Tablet
As a PPC Account manager you will work closely with the Marketing, Business Intelligence, Creative and Web Analytics teams in London as well as the local Country/Marketing Managers to drive acquisition and sales targets – We are looking for a serious self-driven individual, who has a proven track record of successful PPC campaigns, experience managing large budgets, with commitment to his job and a true passion for all digital marketing.
- Manage SEM accounts to meet acquisition targets: sign-ups, leads, app downloads, orders (online and offline sales)
- Improve business profitability with an ROI driven approach in all activities
- Account strategy, campaigns budgets, bids management, keyword research and creative ad copies
- A/B testing ads, banners and landing pages; in collaboration with local marketing managers and creative teams
- Directly manage or be involved in all PPC channels, including: Display +Programmatic, Retargeting, Facebook advertising, Mobile app downloads, Youtube ads.
- Weekly / monthly analysis and performance reporting, liaising with senior management
- Work with the creative and development teams to support new assets and new ad formats
- Maintain strong knowledge of online advertising, the paid search landscape and industry tools specific to the daily execution of campaigns
- Contribute to the global strategy and innovation of the PPC channels
- Take an active role in PPC budgeting and digital/media planning
- Liaise with all digital marketing teams for cohesive cross-channels campaigns: SEO, Social, Affiliate, CRM, 3rd party Partners, Display
What we are looking for:
1. The profile
- 2+ years experience in a PPC/SEM role
- Firm understanding of SEM advertising principles and methodologies
- Ability to understand, interpret and execute media and audience optimization tactics
- Genuine passion for online marketing. E-commerce background a strong plus
- University degree in computer science, or business area is a plus
- Fluency in German is a must
- The Skill
- Google Adwords proficiency (individual or company certification is a strong plus)
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis, good knowledge of Excel (ie: pivot tables)
- Experience managing campaigns in German native language speaking countries.
- Good understanding of web analytics and knowledge of at least one of the industry leading analytics providers (Adobe, Google Analytics)
- Ability to interact constructively with senior managers
- Experience with any of the leading PPC bid management tools and corporate solutions is also desirable - Marin Software , DoubleClick Bid Manager a plus
- Basic understanding of website tracking and tag management
- Experience/Understanding of other digital marketing channels: SEO, CRM, Affiliates
- Experience/Understanding of creative and development briefing
EF’s mission is simple: to open the world through education.
We provide language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange and academic programs, and we change lives for the better – our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe.
In the past five decades, we have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. Today, we have over 500 offices and schools in more than 55 countries, with a network of 37,000 teachers and staff.
As the world leader in international education, we’re paving new roads for learning – using technology, research and design. Our "for profit, for good" ethos is what motivates our people to do better work every day and drives our business to grow year on year. And we have an entrepreneurial culture where new ideas are heard, creative risks are taken and ownership is encouraged.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top