Placement Operations Specialist
Placement Operations Specialist
Cultural Care Au Pair
Please include a Cover Letter with your application.
Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment where you can make a difference in people’s lives each day and help open the world through education and cultural exchange? Cultural Care Au Pair is seeking a Placement Operations Specialist who will work to create the strongest, most dynamic pool of au pair candidates and support staff in the US and in 28 markets worldwide. This role is a great entry into the world of Cultural Care, and offers exciting potential career advancement for the right candidate.
Who are we?
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host families—providing meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences
About the role:
Placement Operations Specialists act as the vital bridge between US and overseas operations. A Placement Operations Specialist is responsible for ensuring the quality of candidates from the markets that they work with, and ensuring those candidates meet the needs of our organization and host families. You will communicate daily with recruitment markets and our placement team. You will answer questions, and, at times, navigate complex situations. In this role, you will also conduct some of the reporting and analytics for the company. In tandem with management of markets and relationships, you will also have daily and weekly reporting responsibilities that involve the manipulation and analysis of data.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years office experience
- Adaptability, flexibility, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A love for analysis and data
- An ability to communicate across cultures
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a positive and upbeat demeanor
Who are you?
- You have a passion for data. You are comfortable in the thick of Excel, but also have a knack for presenting data to different audiences, with different needs
- You have a very strong attention to detail, and desire to see processes through to completion
- You constantly ask “why?” and “how can I do this better?”
- You love a good puzzle and are motivated by challenges
A few of our benefits and perks:
- Market-leading health insurance options with Harvard Pilgrim
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1st year), followed by 4 weeks (2nd year)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) contributions with Fidelity
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top