Payroll Administrator - London
Payroll Administrator – EF Education First – London
As Payroll Administrator at EF, you will work in an international and dynamic environment with a strong scope for development. The Payroll Administrator reports directly to the Payroll Manager and will work closely with other functional areas and other EF organizations around the world. The Payroll Administrator will be expected to proactively identify and initiate internal improvements as well as to broaden your responsibilities beyond the job description. Within EF, you will be challenged to make a positive change and to develop yourself in a young and evolving environment.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or related areas complemented with 1-3 years of payroll experience. Most important, you can identify yourself with the organization and have the right drive and ambition to make a (international) career within EF.
- To ensure the timely and accurate delivery of payroll related reporting for several UK companies on a monthly basis;
- Initiate and implement continuous improvements related to payroll processes;
- Implement changes to the payroll related to secondary benefits such as pension, health insurance and other mandatory regulations;
- Process, prepare and submit changes in the payroll (e.g. new starters, leavers, salary increases, statutory maternity pay, bonuses and timesheets);
- Process, prepare and submit net wages, taxes and social fees;
- Liasing with (international) staff and managers to resolve queries;
- Prepare and upload payroll journals into Coda Financials system;
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and various projects (e.g. implementation new payroll software);
- Travels on occassional base.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or related areas;
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in UK Payroll;
- Strong analytical and English communication skills;
- Discrete communicator with an eye for details and deadlines;
- Self-starting and pro-active, positive attitude;
- Proven creative mindset and a passion for change;
- Responsible and committed to work together with team members;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office is a plus;
- International experience (travel, education, working) is a plus.
EF is the world leader in international education. Their mission is “open the world through education” and so far they have helped over 15 million people to learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. EF has fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 40,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world their mission is more relevant than ever. EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
Back to top