EF offers an exciting opportunity to learn the procedures and legislation for weekly and monthly payroll processes, thereby specializing in the UK and Ireland. Within EF, you will be challenged to make a positive change and to develop yourself in a young and evolving environment.
- To ensure the timely and accurate delivery of payroll related reporting for several European countries on a weekly and monthly basis
- Initiate and implement continuous improvements related to payroll processes
- Implement changes to the payroll related to secondary benefits such as pension, health insurance and other mandatory regulations
- Process, prepare and submit changes in the payroll (e.g. new starters, leavers, salary increases, statutory maternity pay, bonuses and time- sheets)
- Process, prepare and submit net wages, taxes and social fees
- Liaising with (international) staff and managers to resolve queries
- Prepare and upload payroll journals into Coda Financials system
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and various projects (e.g. implementation new payroll software)
- Travels on occasional basis
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related areas
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience or experience in an internship
- Strong analytical and English communication skills
- Discrete communicator with an eye for details and deadlines
- Self-starting and pro-active, positive attitude
- Proven creative mindset and a passion for change
- Responsible and committed to work together with team members
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office is a plus
- International experience (travel, education, working) is a plus
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top