Part-Time ESL teacher-Summer
EF Miami is currently looking for teachers to join our team this summer. As an EF Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching English language courses to our international students. The curriculum is a blended learning program using communicative techniques combined with interactive technology.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Teaching high-quality classes implementing the Efekta Learning System
- Completing the necessary administrative work required for classes in a timely manner
- Supporting your colleagues by participating in collaborative training sessions
- Comfortable teaching with the latest technology
- Interested in continuous professional development
- Comfortable with regular class observations as part of your professional development
- Passion to teach and develop your skills
- Positive attitude and engaging personality
- A team player attitude
- Creativity and able to work independently in course design and lesson planning
- Willing to challenge yourself by teaching a variety of levels and specialty classes
- University degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree preferred
- TEFL certificate (CELTA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 months’ teaching experience to adult students in an ESL environment
- Highly motivated, proactive and positive
- Organized and thorough and able to work well under pressure and within strict time constraints
- Excellent planning and organization skills, with good attention to detail
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top