Part-time ESL teacher
EF Chicago is currently looking for teachers to join our team. As an EF Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching English language courses to our international students. The curriculum is a blended learning program using communicative techniques combined with interactive technology.
Interested Candidates, please submit both resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Teaching high-quality classes implementing the Efekta Learning System
- Completing the necessary administrative work required for classes in a timely manner
- Supporting your colleagues by participating in collaborative training sessions
- Study or teach abroad experience strongly preferred
- Comfortable teaching with the latest technology
- Interested in continuous professional development
- Comfortable with regular class observations as part of your professional development
- Passion to teach and develop your skills
- Positive attitude and engaging personality
- A team player attitude
- Creativity and able to work independently in course design and lesson planning
- Willing to challenge yourself by teaching a variety of levels and specialty classes
- University degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree preferred
- TEFL certificate (CELTA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 months’ teaching experience to adult students in an ESL environment
- Highly motivated, proactive and positive
- Organized and thorough and able to work well under pressure and within strict time constraints
- Excellent planning and organization skills, with good attention to detail
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top