Part-Time ESL teacher
EF Miami is currently looking for teachers to join our team. As an EF Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching English language courses to our international students. The curriculum is a blended learning program using communicative techniques combined with interactive technology.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Teaching high-quality classes implementing the Efekta Learning System
- Completing the necessary administrative work required for classes in a timely manner
- Supporting your colleagues by participating in collaborative training sessions
- Comfortable teaching with the latest technology
- Interested in continuous professional development
- Comfortable with regular class observations as part of your professional development
- Passion to teach and develop your skills
- Positive attitude and engaging personality
- A team player attitude
- Creativity and able to work independently in course design and lesson planning
- Willing to challenge yourself by teaching a variety of levels and specialty classes
- University degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree preferred
- TEFL certificate (CELTA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 months’ teaching experience to adult students in an ESL environment
- Highly motivated, proactive and positive
- Organized and thorough and able to work well under pressure and within strict time constraints
- Excellent planning and organization skills, with good attention to detail
EF Education First is an international education company focusing on language, academics, and cultural experience. With a mission to open the world through education, EF was founded in 1965.
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, and then we play hard. We believe in opening the world through education and we are proud of the role that we can play in that. EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top