In this role, your challenge is to combine business expertise, and passion for global education, to bring transformative international experiences to the Girl Scout organization. We are seeking a passionate entrepreneur who can grow, maintain and advise key accounts for the EF Tours for Girl Scouts Team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ sales and/or account management experience
- Willingness to travel ~35% of the time
- Experience dealing with high stakes decision makers
- Flexibility to work shifted schedule to accommodate Pacific Time zones
Who you are:
- Bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Independent, self-motivated and competitive
- Creative – you see opportunity where others don’t
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- A dedicated team player who thrives in an ever-evolving atmosphere
Who we are:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers
- Passionate about education, cultural exchange and sharing the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Global - we have offices and schools in over 65 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
As an employee of EF you will receive:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time
- Paid international travel
- Complimentary in-house language classes
EF Tours for Girl Scouts offers travel opportunities designed in collaboration with Girl Scouts USA and WAGGGs to enhance leadership skills and instill a deeper understanding of the Girl Scout mission. For more information, visit girltrips.eftours.com.
EF Tours for Girl Scouts is a division of EF. EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit careers.ef.com
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top