Paid Search Specialist
Cultural Care Au Pair (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a passionate and results-oriented Paid Search Specialist to join our energetic in-house marketing team.
As an integral part of this truly global team you’ll be based in our Lucerne headquarters, but interface regularly with our 20+ international sales offices You are (or aspire to become) a PPC Guru. You consider yourself a data analyst, and love interpreting numbers to make decisions that drive the business forward—not just generate more clicks. At the same time, you have a good eye for detail—an essential skill needed to lead the optimization processes.
Sound like you? Read on!
- Own and execute the day-to-day management, testing, and optimization of all global (Europe, Latin America and Asia) PPC campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing including but not limited to keyword opportunities, campaign structuring and targeting
- Provide in-depth reporting and insightful analysis of all PPC program performance
- Manage new campaign text and image ads (and testing plans), and work closely with designers and writers to ensure that ads are continuously refreshed and optimized
- Stay on top of industry and competitive trends and identify new opportunities to grow the business
- Must know the ins and outs of the changing PPC landscape with deep experience in creating, implementing, and optimizing PPC strategies
- 2-4 years PPC media experience including SEM, Google Display, Remarketing, and RLSA tactics
- Broad understanding of online marketing tactics and integrated campaign planning and execution
- Passionate about data, KPIs, and insights
- Very strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel with full proficiency of Adwords
- You find it easy to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- You are a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication across a global organization.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)- other languages beneficial
- Be eligible for a Swiss work permit
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Learn more at http://culturalcareaupair.com/about-us/
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of the EF Education First family. EF is the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange and academic programs. Subsidiaries include -amongst others: International Language Centers, High School Year Exchange, Hult International Business School and Educational Tours. Find out how it feels to work in EF at careers.ef.com.
EF is an equal opportunities employer offering a unique, multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top