Outside Sales Consultant- Los Angeles, CA
Outside Sales Consultant
EF Explore America
Los Angeles, CA
EF Explore America is in an excellent position to hire a dedicated new salesperson to leverage our evolution and success in outside sales in our Los Angeles, CA territory. We currently seek an experienced sales professional who is dedicated to our cause and to prospecting on a daily basis. We will provide a list of contacts and a proven sales process. However, success will only come to someone who is self-driven, smart, organized, motivated, articulate, confident, and can demonstrate a proven track record of finding and developing sales opportunities.
The Outside Sales Consultant will be responsible for developing new business in their assigned territory, ensuring high levels of retention through top-notch customer service, and building strong district-level relationships. This will be achieved through focusing heavily on field meetings and high-volume phone sales and aggressive self-lead generation. This person maintains a strong relationship with each educator through consistent and collaborative contact while working closely with other departments to ensure strong customer service and flawless tour production.
- Drive new sales through working with prospective educators
- Developing and executing long term sales strategy by mapping out competitive terrain and forging relationships with school district officials and administrators
- Work with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships across departments
- Database and Lead Management
- Forecast sales with consistent and accurate sales reporting
- Host or attend internal and external networking functions and events
- Ability to present information effectively and ability to respond to questions/inquiries from co-workers and clients in a timely manner
- Willingness to work long, irregular hours - including nights or weekends as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of success in outside sales with 3+ years’ experience focusing on New Business / Sales and Account Management
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Immediate ability to execute a prospecting plan with weekly updates to management team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental sales methodology
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Driven team player with strong work ethic
- Travel is required. Must be able to drive and own a car
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
EF stands for "Education First". We are the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Visit http://careers.ef.com if you’re interested in joining our global team.
With our business expanding in every corner of the world, we're always looking for enthusiastic self-starters ready to make their mark on the global stage years before their peers. How is that possible? An entrepreneurial spirit permeates everything we do: we make fast decisions, capitalize on unexpected opportunities, and invest in the right ideas. In fact, behind each of our successes lies an enterprising EF person who had a clever idea, led a strong team, or found an innovative solution.
How will you make a difference?
EF Explore America, a division of EF, provides educational tours for students across America so that they may discover our nation’s best learning destinations. To learn more visit www.efexploreamerica.com.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top