The Telemarketing division (hereinafter referred to as TMK) is central and essential to the sales funnel of EF English Centers (hereinafter referred to as EFEC). The vision of TMK is to become an efficient and soulful place that runs on advanced technology, intelligent data, lean process, and with engaged and loyal staff. The mission of TMK is to serve as EF’s window to showcase EF’s incomparable quality, provide quality customer visits (internally known as ‘show’) to EFEC’s 60+ centers in 17 cities and provide insights to the overall EFEC business.
Reporting directly to Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor is a critical hands-on management role in EFEC TMK. As a business and people leader, you will directly supervise 8-12 agents (internally named Course Consultant Assistant).
- Maximize the usage of company marketing resources (internally called ‘marketing leads’) and enable target achievement of the whole team which mainly includes show volume, leads to show rate, and leads to close rate.
- Optimize team work efficiency (indicated by % Leads to Show, % Leads to Close, by channel, talk time, productivity per agent, etc). through training / on-site coaching and other effective ways.
- Retain right people for the company through your creativity and by working as a role model.
- Love education, believe that English can change people’s life.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Result-oriented, humble and down to earth.
- High learning agility, able to work under pressure and always challenge higher targets.
- Enjoy working in young, vibrant and exciting environments.
- Proficient language competence in Mandarin and good oral English.
- Undergraduate degree (or above).
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top